Markets for water-from-air systems
Tropical regions (30°N–30°S) are ideal for extracting drinking water from the air because of the relatively high air moisture content. People in these regions often experience water-scarcity and are willing to adopt innovative water supply solutions. Systems will work with varying degrees of efficiency in higher latitudes during spring-summer-fall.
• Temperate regions—Households, cottages, recreational vehicles, pleasure craft
• Mining and petroleum exploration camps
• Offshore drilling platforms
• Bottled water and beverage manufacturers
• Food manufacturers
• Non-government organizations (NGOs)
• Humanitarian assistance organizations
• Emergency water supply—disaster relief
• Consumables (air filters, water filters) sales and service
Note: Canadian Dew Technologies Inc. remains neutral with regard to jurisdictional claims in published maps.