WFC-160 Atmospheric Water Generator (60 Hz)—Made in USA
Features & Specifications WFC-160
Water is collected in a UV-protected chamber and stored in a continuously ozonized holding tank. Water drawn through the tank is filtered through a series of filters and passes through an ultraviolet sanitation light. No additives are needed or used. The four water treatment components are replaceable parts.
Do you want to print the specifications?--Free download of specifications
- Parts warranted against failure due to defects in material and manufacture 12 months from purchase date. Labour costs not included.
Freight and Terms
- No minimum order requirements
- Ex Works (Port St. Lucie, Florida, USA)
- The following items are not included so they are the responsibility of the customer: Overseas freight, Export crating; Containerization, Insurance, Customs fees, Brokerage fees, or other freight/shipping/customs related costs
- Installation costs are not included because these depend on site specific requirements. These costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- 65% of total price is to be paid by electronic funds transfer at time of order
- 35% if total price is to be paid by electronic funds transfer to release completed system for shipment
- Lead times to shipment: WFC-160—allow approximately 10 to 12 weeks
- Recommended installation is outdoors, bolted to a concrete pad
- Local electrician and plumber
- External tanks are usually lower cost if purchased locally
- External tanks need an appropriately sized water treatment unit (for example, chlorination or ozonation; responsibility of customer)
- Local air-conditioning or refrigeration technician
- Operational and weather factors beyond our control may cause results to vary from specifications.
- Specifications and prices are subject to changes without advance notice.